The Arizona We Want Exchange is an initiative of the Center for the Future of Arizona.
The Arizona We Want is a broad-based, statewide effort to connect Arizona citizens, leaders and organizations. The initiative provides a shared framework for the eight citizen goals.
These eight goals are described in The Arizona We Want 2.0 report. They are firmly grounded in the beliefs and opinions of Arizona citizens as captured by a statewide Gallup Arizona Poll. Together they create a set of common goals and action steps to help guide our collective efforts toward a more prosperous Arizona that reflects the views of its people. Learn more about our history here.
We hope this Exchange helps to serve Arizona by facilitating discussion and acting as a resource between a statewide network of citizens, leaders and partner organizations to achieve those goals.
Here’s what you can do with the Exchange:
- Use your profile pages to tell your story! You can find your profile by clicking the picture in the upper right hand corner. Be sure to add a picture so others can find you more easily in the membership directory.
- Find inspiring stories from others working towards the citizen goals in the membership directory and by reading original stories written by The Arizona We Want on the Success Stories page.
- Discuss best practices and what’s working in your community by adding to the discussion boards found under each citizen goal in the menu on the left.
- Add and find events in the calendar. You can add events through your profile page too.
- Join or start a group to meet and discuss issues in your community.